Thank you for buying this compact high-performance multi-directional bag sealer! This sealer features a revolutionary new streamline design that includes a quick heating time with no pre-heating, easy one-touch push button operation, and a close-to-power on only safety feature. It accepts bags ranging from 0.01 to 0.4 mm with bag width of up to 7.5 inches and includes a built in EZ slide cutter to remove any size bag from a continuous roll. Our dual heating elements ensure a super secure seal and allow users to remove one bag from a continuous roll to create individual packets!
1. Sealing platform
2. Bag aligner
3. Lock and Unlock button
4. MODE button
5. Dual-color LED status indicator
6. Slide cutter
7. Sealing arm
Voltage: 120V/60Hz Current: 1.6 A
Ready time: Max 8 seconds Max Bag width: 196 mm
Max thickness: 0.4 mm (double sides) Bag thickness: 0.01 to 0.4 mm
Unit Size: 351 x 56 x 51 mm Unit weight: 350 g
1. This sealer should only use power 120V/60Hz and is intended to be used indoors only.
2. To provide continued protection against risk of electric shock connect to properly grounded outlet only.
3. NEVER IMMERSE IN WATER.
4. To reduce the risk of electric shock, this product has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other).
This plug is intended to fit in a polarized outlet one way. When it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to
Install the proper outlet. Do not change the plug in any way. A short power supply cord is provided to reduce the risk of injury resulting entanglement or tripping over a long cord. Extension cords are not prohibited from being used when exercised with caution.
Extension cord use: The marked electrical rating of the detachable power-supply cord or extension cord shall be no less than the marked electrical rating. Use a grounding type 3-wire type extension cord. Arrange the extended cord so that it does not drape over the counter or table-top where it is at risk of being tripped over or snagged unintentionally, especially by children.
SEALING SETTINGS AND LED STATUS INDICATION
There are two heat settings for this bag sealer.
Pressing the mode button once will active the blue indicator light. This heat setting is for bags with a thickness of less than 0.1 mm.
Pressing the mode button twice in rapid succession activates the green indicator light. This heat setting is for bags with a thickness between 0.1 and 0.4mm.
A solid blue or green light indicates heating and sealing .
A flashing blue or green light indicates unit is cooling.
When the LED light turns off sealing is complete, and bag may be removed.
Let sealer cool completely (approximately 20 seconds) prior to sealing the next bag for a more consistent seal.
Repetitive sealing in a short period of time may activate the units overheating safety feature. This is indicated by a constant flashing blue and green indicator light that lasts for approximately 2 minutes until the unit is cooled sufficiently to resume use.
NOTE: As all bag materials vary, use the low setting first, if bag seal is incomplete, use higher setting. If sealing multiple bags in succession, elements will increase in temperature. It is advised that users then use the lower heat setting at that time to avoid scalding the bag.
1. If using in tabletop position, make sure unit is on a dry and flat surface with the slide cutter facing forward and bag rolls placed behind the sealer to be pulled through. Plug cord into AC outlet. Unit will not operate while arm is in an up position.
2. Pull desired length bag through opening, making sure to stay between bag aligners (see description) and ensure bag is flat.
3. Depress sealing arm and lock into place.
4. Press mode button to select desired heat setting. User may discontinue sealing at any time by pressing mode button again.
5. Once sealing is complete, use thumb to slide cut the bag from continuous roll. This will also open the bag for filling.
6. Unlock the unit. Remove your bag and fill with desired contents.
7. Place end of bag on sealing platform between bag aligners, bring sealing arm down using light pressure.
8. Lock unit and seal bag using same mode setting originally chosen for this bag.
9. Unlock unit, remove bag, and repeat, as necessary.
NOTE: To re-seal existing bags and cut away the unused portions, insert the bag from rear position, seal closed and then slide cut away excess. When sealing liquid items, use your sealer in the hand-held position. Use caution to ensure the end of the bag is dry prior to sealing.
MAINTENANCE AND WARNING
To avoid risks of electrical shock, always disconnect the power supply prior to cleaning.
Use a clean damp cloth to wipe down unit after disconnecting from power supply.
NEVER immerse in water.
Close supervision is required when this product is used near children.
This product comes with a 60 day limited warranty.